▽ Hiya! I’m Michele Dawne. Subscribe and join me on my spiritual journey as I celebrate the art of being human as a spiritual artist:
1. Going with the stream with Alan Watts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioFG999aOCs
2. Power vs. Force | David R. Hawkins http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19795.Power_vs_Force
3. 24 Hours a Day | Classic Meditations for People in Recovery: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twenty-four-hours-day-classic/id389029534?mt=8
4. 12 Steps as interpreted by the Tao te Ching
1) We admitted we were powerless over our addiction – that our lilves had become unmanageable.
(12th Tao verse: The chase and the hunt craze people’s minds)
2) We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
(71st Tao verse: Knowing ignorance is strength, ignoring knowledge is sickness)
3) We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of our Higher Power as we understood It.
(55th Tao verse: Know harmony is to know the changeless)
4) We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
(33rd Tao verse: One who understands himself has wisdom)
5) We admitted to our Higher Power, to ourselves and to another human being the exact natue of our wrongs.
(49th Tao verse: He sees everything as his own self)
6) We were entirely ready to have our Higher Power remove all these defects of character.
(64th Tao verse: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step)
7) We humbly asked our Higher Power to remove our shortcomings.
(9th Tao verse: Puff yourself with honor and pride and no one can save you from a fall)
8) We made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
(79th Tao verse: Risk returning injury with kindness)
9) We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
(27th Tao verse: Give without keeping an account)
10) We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
(26th Tao verse: Be poised and centered in the midst of all activities)
11) We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our Higher Power as we understood It, praying only for knowledge of Its will for us and the power to carry that out.
(14th Tao verse: You cannot know it, but you can be it)
12) Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
(7th Tao verse: Serve the needs of others and all of your own needs will be fulfilled)
Come say hi to me on social media!
To help support this channel make more fresh quality content through Paypal: email@example.com
Every contribution is helpful big or small.
P.O. Box is coming soon, as well.